What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The #1 Aviary building resource…
- Learn the method of making an all-purpose aviary, the standard choice for many bird enthusiasts
- Discover how to construct a large, luxurious aviary that can hold up to 30 birds or more
- Find out the easy way to convert a room in your house into your very own bird room
- Learn how to construct a beautiful artistic aviary, using a rustic styled design
- Discover how to build an ultra-cheap aviary using a simple triangular plan
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Build an Aviary scores 72.20/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.buildanaviary.com/how-to.php, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: buildanaviary.com you’ll also be taken through to buildanaviary.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)